We are an organization providing consultancy services to the NGOs for getting permanent registration or prior permission registration under FCRA and also arrange grant-in-aid from overseas donors exactly as per the objectives of your organizations and area of interest.
Procedure for Registration under the FCRA
For obtaining registration under the FCRA, the applicantís association should preferably be registered under any of the following Acts :-
1. Societies Registration Act, 1860
2. Indian Trusts Act 1882
3. Charitable and religious Trusts Act 1920
4. Companies Act 1956 (Section 25)
If you are interested to obtain registration under FCRA to get funds from abroad Please send us the following documents.
1. Copy of registration certificate or trust deed as the case may be
2. Copies of the audited statements of accounts for the last 3 years
3. Copies of the annual report of last 3 years.
4. Copy of PAN of the Society/Trust
5. Bank Details ( as Bank Name, Account No. and Bank Address)
6. List of governing body (Name, Fatherís Name, Occupation, Designation and Address)
7. Name of the Chief functionary and his Mobile Number
If you have a question in your mind or want to know something then feel free to contact us on
011-45518599 , 9350822123 , 9350622123